To further decorate the door and window I used white chocolate stars using the water icing to hold them in place . . .
. . . for the roof we used the large Cadbury’s buttons and overlapped them slightly, using the water icing to glue them on to the roof. There was definitely room for improvement on our design, so here’s hoping that our next house looks a little more professional!
There was some gingerbread going spare so Jason decided to crack out his 3-d dinosaur cookie cutters, which came out much better than expected!
To mark my last week with the People Team and my first within Marketing, I decided that I wanted to make a gingerbread house, it’s something that has been on my ‘to bake’ list for a while and finally we found the time to do it, although we were both up in to the wee houses finishing it.